- The November Pokemon of the Month cards at GameStop didn't arrive on time! They may have them this week... At least the plushes are cute?
- There's new Hyrule Warriors DLC, themed around A Link Between Worlds! Ravio, the Tom Nook of the Zelda Series, is a playable character now!
- If you are an Monster Hunter Generations fan, make sure you get the new DLC! Miz Sylver likes the Devil May Cry Dante and Yu-Gi-Oh Meowgic Felyne gear!
- This weekend is PAX Australia! Of course, lots of stuff is going on, but we can't go :( This year's Pinny Arcade has an awesome Mario World 1-1 Set, which is available at PAX Australia now but will be available on the Penny Arcade Store on November 17th, 2016.
- Mario Party Star Rush just came out! Along with a bunch of new Super Mario amiibo that are compatible with the game! We compare and contrast the new amiibo with the old! The Wolf Doctor is confused about Wario's biker past and is generally disturbed by Waluigi!
- Animal Crossing New Leaf had a huge overhaul! Check out the video about the update Animal Crossing Welcome amiibo! There's so many new features! New items, new ways to get characters to move to town using amiibo and amiibo cards, and the chance to trade in your whole town for bells! (Be careful with that last one, don't delete the town without getting an offer from Tom Nook!)
- The NES Classic (NES Mini? They call it a lot of different things!) is going to be out November 11th, and is already sold out in a few places. If you are getting the US version, make sure you get a second controller, as the system only comes with one! (And the controllers can be connected to WiiMotes!) The Japan version is a Famicom Family Computer version and comes with two controllers! Check out this awesome image made by Andre Ahlgren that compares the games available on the two!
In honor of all this, Nintendo is bringing back the Nintendo Power Line for one weekend! Nov. 11 to Nov. 13, between the hours of 6 am and 7 pm Pacific Time. Call (425) 885-7529! We believe that this is free... It's sadly not live help, just pre-recorded tips and insider stories about the hotline, but we're still gonna be calling!
Thanks for listening! If you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you. Are you going to sell your town in Animal Crossing New Leaf? Do you think you can best The Wolf Doctor at the newest Mario Party, Star Rush? Did you ever call the original Nintendo Power Line while your parents were asleep like Miz Sylver? Tweet, email, or comment on the blog or Facebook to let us know!