- You can now get Mewnium Z in Pokemon Sun and Moon by using the online Pokemon Bank. You have until October, but do it sooner rather than later.
- There's a new Global Mission in Pokemon Sun and Moon! This one is to trade 1 million Pokemon using the Global Trade Station. The reward is for Festival Coins, but you can also get a Friend Ball if 2 million Pokemon are traded! This mission ends February 14th.
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese has opened up a barcade in Central Square in Cambridge. They opened last weekend, and friend of the podcast Ricario visited. What if we have a meet-up there some time soon?
- This year is Final Fantasy's 30th anniversary! Whoa! They are releasing a bunch of different products in honor of the anniversary, including deluxe wine glasses and wine. Special Cup Noodle ramen with different art for each game are available! There's a really cool Final Fantasy fork-sword prize that you can win by buying those Cup Noodles, but trust the Wolf Doctor when she says that it's very easy to get a toaster oven stuck on your Buster Sword. Final Fantasy is also getting the Escape Room treatment. In the show, we say it's Japan-only, but they just announced after we recorded that it will also be coming to the US!
- Speaking of Escape Rooms, iam8bit is bringing their Resident Evil Escape Room to Boston February 22 - March 19. There are still tickets! Still tickets! They are starting to get sold out on the weekends, but you can still go! We are going to go!
- And in podcast news, /r/Nintendo is gonna have a podcast! The first episode will go up February 7th, and you can enter to be on the show now!
- And of course, PAX East, we are still having our panel "Podcasting: from Amateur to Pro-Caster" on Saturday March 11th at 8pm.
Thanks for listening! If you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you. Did you love PAX South? Are you joining Team Skull? Have you ever impaled an appliance with your Buster Sword? Tweet, email, or comment on the blog or Facebook to let us know!
See Miz Sylver starting at 21:17: