Check out Sup Holmes on YouTube!
Or subscribe on iTunes.
Follow @TronKnotts on Twitter!
Hear his voice acting in Read Only Memories!
Our conversation covers so many topics, from Tingle to Pinball Wizard, including a mention of his completely secret upcoming game, of which nothing is revealed. Did we mention that he created Constructoid? (Episode 1 is posted below the podcast.) And that you can see him hosting the new Game Over Boston event Player 1/Player 2 at Laugh Boston on September 27th. This is a busy man!
After Jonathan flees our studio, we talk a few news items!
- Pokemon GO introduces the buddy system, update your game!
- In theory the Pokemon GO Plus came out on Friday, but we didn't get ours yet :(
- Miz Sylver is working at Super League this fall! She's working at the Showcase Cinema de Lux Revere location for the one day events on Tuesday Sept 27th and Saturday Oct 1st. The full Fall League at that location will be Wednesdays 4:30 pm - 6 pm, Oct. 19 - Nov. 9. Find locations near you! Katy Rogers of the Revere Journal wrote a nice article about Super League at this location
- On October 28th, a new New 3DS XL for Pokemon Sun and Moon comes out. It has Solgaleo and Lunala!
- Dragon Quest VII was just (re-)released for 3DS.
- The new YoKai Watch Season 2 YoKai Watch Model Zero Toy is now available!
- And, if you are going to see YoKai Watch: the Movie on October 15th, get there early to get an exclusive Yo-kai Medal for the hero of the movie, Hovernyan! This medal will only be available to those attending the screenings. This exclusive Hovernyan medal will work with Hasbro's new Yo-kai Watch Model Zero toy AND you can scan the QR code on the back of the medal into the YO-KAI WATCH 2 video games for Nintendo 3DS to unlock a special reward!
Thanks for listening! If you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you. Do you have questions for Jonathan Holmes? Were you on the Real World: Road Rules in the 90's? Will we see you at Laugh Boston for Player 1/Player 2? Can you pronounce Solgaleo? Tweet, email, or comment on the blog or Facebook to let us know!